Phoenix believes in fostering an atmosphere that is apolitical, respects people’s individualities and style, follows the highest standards of business ethics, is passionate about learning and growth and believes that the only limits to achievement of goals are in the mind. Every member of the Phoenix team is a self starter, has a clear, well defined role to perform and seeks to excel at his job. Phoenix is an equal opportunity employer, and provides a platform for every employee to innovate, contribute and grow with other like minded motivated people. We endeavor to recruit talented ambitious professionals, who share the Phoenix vision.
If you are professionally qualified, committed to hard work and looking out for an exciting career opportunity in the distressed asset space, please send your resume to mail to : email@example.com
and we shall get back to you.
We are open for hiring candidates having 3 – 5 years of experience for Legal Resolution Team (Litigation)
Job description as below :
• Drafting & vetting of Legal Documentation.
• Representing Company in all court matters in various forums and proceedings. Handling litigation and supervising legal affairs of the company.
• Issuing legal notices and replying to notices.
• Liasoning with Advocates.
• Ensuring Internal / external compliances (MIS, Reports etc.).
• Preparing notices and interacting with advocates/ solicitors, briefing & giving them instructions and preparing them for trials, etc.
• Representing case of disputes before tribunals and judicial authorities.
• Conducting research work and finding case laws, corresponding with counsels and clients in relation to legal matters.
• Preferred Knowledge in Banking Laws / Securitisation.
The job profile involves travelling PAN India.